Table of Contents
- 10. Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones – Black
- 9. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Studio Headphone
- 8. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- 7. Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- 6. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphones (old model)
- 5. Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones
- 4. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- 3. LyxPro HAS-10 Closed Back Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing Headphones, Newest 45mm Neodymium Drivers for Wide Dynamic Range – Lightweight
- 2. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- 1. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
Are you looking for the best closed back headphones? Getting the perfect closed back headphones can be very challenging because there are several types in the market. To make it easy for you to choose the best closed back headphones, here is a review of the top 10 best closed back headphones in 2020.
10. Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones – Black
These are premium quality, open and audiophile-grade over-ear back headphones. Additionally, the headband is leatherette padded and the ear pads are cover with luxurious velour which makes them best for long listening sessions. Furthermore, the back headphones are compatible with audio devices such as computers, tablets, phones as well as stereo components. Moreover, the back headphones have two cable options (1.2 meters as well as 3 meters) included as well as 3.5mm adapter plug.
9. Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Studio Headphone
These back headphones are made using the bass reflex technology which improves bass response. Additionally, it is headband construction is rugged. Moreover, these back headphones are best for clinically high as well mid-range production. Furthermore, in addition these back headphones have got 6.35mm adapter, 3.5mm gold-plated jack plug and single-sided cable spongy ear pads.
8. Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
These back headphones are best for robust construction and cutting-edge engineering. These back headphones have a circumaural design that perfectly contours around your ears for perfect sound isolation. For simple, single-ear monitoring the headphones has 90 degrees swiveling earcups. For comfort and durability the headband and earpad are made from professional-graded materials.
7. Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
These back headphones are tuned for improved detail, with perfect mid-range definition. These back headphones are perfectly designed for field recording, mixing, and studio tracking. For enhanced portability these back headphones are collapsible. Furthermore, these back headphones have 40mm drivers that have rare earth magnets.
6. Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphones (old model)
These back headphones are closed, dynamic and has up to 32dB reduction of outside sound. Additionally, they are lightweight as well as comfortable, its cord length is 3.3-9.8” coiled. The audio cord, headband padding, and earpads are easily replaceable, hence ensuring long life. Moreover, these back headphones have warm and natural sound reproduction.
5. Sennheiser HD 201 Lightweight Over Ear Headphones
These back headphones are lightweight as well as comfortable with a cord length of three meters. Additionally, they have leatherette ear pads as well as the design is silver smooth. Furthermore, they offer powerful and bass-driven sound.
4. Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
These outstanding back headphones gives excellent sonic performance for you therefore you should give them a try. Besides, they offer an excellent clarity all through an extended frequency range, deep and perfect bass response. As well as, they have circumaural design which contours around your ear for perfect sound seclusion while in loud environments. For simple, one-ear monitoring the y have 90o swiveling ear cups, professional-grade headband and earpad material gives more comfort and durability, as well as removable cable.
3. LyxPro HAS-10 Closed Back Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing Headphones, Newest 45mm Neodymium Drivers for Wide Dynamic Range – Lightweight
These extraordinary back headphones have a powerful NdFeB magnet system which provides immediate dynamic response. Additionally, the telescoping arm are made of stainless steel, the ear cups rotate up to 180o, aluminum ear shells, comfortable leather headband and ear pads. Moreover, these back headphones are perfect for mixing and live monitoring. Furthermore, they have one-sided straight cable dust and screw-on jack for more durability.
2. Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones
TASCAM’s new TH02-B closed-back, stylish headphone are cheap and delivers an accurate sound you should hear. Additionally, TASCAM has used the modern technologies, methods and designs to make this amazing TASCAM’s new TH-02 closed-back, stylish headphone. Moreover, the frequency and sensitive response of these headphones delivers accurate sound that fits all your tunes, regardless of application or genre.
1. Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
These remarkable back headphones have 10 kHz – 20 kHz frequency response, 3 meter coiled cord which is not removable. Additionally, they have closed-ear design which offers comfort as well as excellent reduction of outside noises. Moreover, these back headphones folds up for easy storage or travel in offered soft case.
The above are indeed the Top 10 Best closed back headphones in 2020 according to users’ reviews. Additionally, they come in different sizes, packs and brands, however if you choose any of the above back headphones quality is ensured for you. The above Top 10 Best closed back headphones in 2020 are available for purchase online.